Sylvatrop Consulting was born from a conservation NGO. The management and preservation of biodiversity is at the heart of our expertise. We are convinced that the development of human activities can and must be done in an ecologically responsible way. Thus, we attach great importance to the respect of the strictest international standards.
Sylvatrop Consulting’s environmental competences allow you to apprehend a multitude of problems:
- Environmental and social impact assessment (ESIA): scoping study, determination of the initial state, impact analysis, and management plan (ESMP);
- environmental management and assessment ;
- ecological monitoring;
- relocation and development plan ;
- fauna and flora inventories (terrestrial and maritime);
- physical environment issues (air, water, soil);
- studies of services rendered to ecosystems;
- definition and application of compensatory measures.
We put our expertise at the disposal of your project as well as the latest technological innovations.
Do you have any questions? Need a quote? Contact us for a quote!